Building on the standard Renegade’s Slingshot air release, the Renegade HR’s controlled air metering flattens out the power curve, so the velocity of the last shot in the rifle’s charge will be the same as the first… as will every single one between! And, of course, the improved accuracy and greater shot-count synonymous with rugged PCPs are also benefits offered in the HR model. Both models come dressed in an ergonomic, ambidextrous stock featuring fully-adjustable butt pad, drop-down pistol grip and forend accessory rail, while the Renegade’s side lever-cocked action runs Daystate’s tried-and-tested 10-shot, auto-loading magazine – but a single-shot loading tray can be fitted for competition work if preferred.
- Overall Length: 760mm (30 ins)
- Barrel Length: 430mm (17 ins)
- Air Cylinder Capacity: 300cc
- Weight: 3.6kg (Without Scope)
- Available Calibres: .177, .22 & .25
- Loading: Magazine or Single Shot Tray
- Magazine: 10-Shot rotary, removable (from left or right). Also supplied with magnetic single-shot loading tray
- Fill Pressure: Up to 230 BAR (3,335 psi)
- Safety: Manual, cross bar , bolt open deactivation
- Stock: Ambidextrous Synthetic Green or Black
Please contact the store for delivery details for FAC versions.
Scope and other attachments not included!
This item can be viewed at Glasgow Field Sports or Edinburgh Field Sports on request. The VCR Act
means that this product cannot be shipped to you directly via mail order, but you can have it shipped to a Registered Firearms Dealer anywhere in the UK, or you can come into one of our shops in person to purchase it. You must be over 18 and we require photographic ID and proof of address before you can buy any of our airguns or shotguns. The new Scottish Air Gun Licence is very easy to apply for and obtain, you can download a form from Police Scotland or pick one up from any of our instore gunrooms and we will gladly talk you through the process.