The highly packable Patagonia Men's Tough Puff Hoody is highly water and abrasion resistant. This hoody is lined with stretch capilene and has the right amount of breathability. This Hoody would make a great hunting piece as it is very quiet and highly packable. This hoody offers two front chest pockets to stash fly boxes or whatever best suits your needs. The Patagonia Tough Puff Hoody is like a more robust brother to the Nano-Air Hoody as it offers full range (Nano air) insulation, has a regular fit and a softshell face fabric (durability, wind block, water repellence).
Here’s the dilemma: It’s not quite rainy enough for a hard shell, but you don’t want to thrash your puffy busting brush on the way to the water. Combining warmth, durability and freedom of movement, our new, fish-specific Tough Puff Hoody solves the problem with a stretchy and abrasion-resistant face fabric that moves with you and, thanks to a DWR (durable water repellent) coating, shakes off moisture or passing showers. Inside, the Tough Puff keeps you warm with the same ultralight, 60-g FullRange® polyester stretch insulation we use in our Nano-Air® designs. Two large, vertical fly-box pockets on the front, two zip-closure handwarmer pockets, and a moisture-wicking, 100% recycled polyester Capilene® body lining round out the technical package for ultimate comfort on the water.
- Extremely durable 100% polyester outer shell with mechanical stretch and a moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation offers excellent breathability, warmth and freedom of motion; stays warm when wet
- Two large vertical fly-box pockets on chest
- 100% recycled polyester Capilene® lining in body for comfort and efficient moisture management
- Two lower zip-closure hand pockets
- Elastic at cuffs
- Shell: 2.5-oz 100% polyester with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit. Insulation:
- 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation
- 621 g (21.9 oz)
- Colours Nomad Green and Black have the iconic Patagonia Fitz Roy Trout logo on the chest.
Click here for sizing guide.
You may also like...