Durability and breathability come together to form the Hodgman® H5 stocking foot wader. Hodgman know you'll be scrambling up rocky, brush covered banks, or climbing in and out of drift boats, so they utilized 5- layer construction on the leg and seat for exceptional puncture resistance. Additionally, Hodgman eliminated inside leg seams in high abrasion areas while still allowing articulation in the knees for stellar range of motion and mobility.
The upper wader incorporates 3- layer shell fabric for added breathability where you need it most, and features a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) coating to shed water from your wader. Microfleece- lined handwarmer pockets utilize YKK® water- resistant zippers, and a large capacity YKK® zip chest pocket is perfect for storage.
This wader also accepts the Core INS removable zoned insulation system so you can transform your wader for cold or warm weather wading (sold separately). The liner zips and snaps in place to create the one and only all-season wader available.
Comfort is key for long days wade fishing, so Hodgman have used anatomically correct left and right booties with the Hodgman print design for a custom fit. Each stocking foot bootie utilizes 5mm thick neoprene to keep your feet warmer in cold water. Additionally the Comfort Fit Gravel Guard design eliminates a bulky and uncomfortable connection point at the top of the booties.
- Durable puncture resistant 5-Layer seat and legs with no inside leg seam eliminating leak points from abrasion points
- Breathable 3-Layer upper for moisture vapor transfer
- Stitched and taped waterproof seams
- Top loading external pocket with water resistant zipper
- Micro- fleece lined hand warmer with water resistant zippers
- Y-Back elastic suspenders with low profile DuraFlex® buckles
- Anatomically correct left and right neoprene booties
- Flip out internal zippered storage pocket
- Comfort Fit gravel guard design eliminates pressure points above ankle
- Wade belt with low profile DuraFlex® buckle and belt loops
- D-Ring on back for net
- Core INS removable insulation system compatible
Click here for sizing guide.
You may also like...