Designed with 26 pockets to hold a ton of tackle with more than enough space to store your personal belongings, the Simms Guide Vest proves why Simms is the #1 choice of Guides.
With a high level of comfort throughout the design such as the cushioned stretch mesh shoulders and ventilated, padded collar you can be sure you'll remain comfortable no matter how long the outing and how intense the catch.
All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.
DuPont&trade Teflon® water and stain-repellent, for superior comfort and performance in weather conditions that range from balmy to abysmal.
Headwaters™ Packs feature ultralight and ultrastrong CORDURA® fabrics, originally developed for use in the automobile/airbag industry, for maximum durability without jeopardizing lightweight performance.
- Improved 100% Cordura® ripstop nylon fabric with Teflon® water-resistant finish
- Corrosion-proof, reliable 100% YKK® zippers
- 2 patented & improved built‐in retractors keep tools handy
- 26 Pockets:
- 2 stretch mesh zippered chest pockets
- 2 cargo chest pockets
- 4 waist pockets
- 4 large, zippered horizontal waist pockets
- 2 stretch-mesh dry shake/floatant pockets
- 4 interior pockets
- 2 interior large horizontal & 2 vertical zippered pockets
- 1 horizontal water bottle pocket
- 1 horizontal large back pocket
- 4 tool attachment D-rings
- Cushioned, stretch mesh shoulders with padded rib knit collar
- FABRIC TECH: 100% Nylon fabric with DWR finish
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 19 oz
Click here for sizing guide.