The Carbon Metal C3 LD is based on a 0.75”” mandrel and the diameter of the rod is therefore low but the surprise factor - high. It is deceptive in how much energy it can store and how it can handle a variety of fishing conditions.
The action of the rod produces a curve that looks like a letter C when under full compression. The tip recovery is quick and accelerates the lead and bait to respectable distances when pure fishing time over rides the need to spend months perfecting advanced casting skills. The prototypes and design feedback has all been through Danny Moeskops hands and as you would expect from a man of his experience – his seal of approval means that you are assured of a very competent fishing tool. It feels very light in the hand and balances well.
Small Codling from shy bites, Rays to 9lb and Skate to 165lb have been landed on this rod. It's versatile!
- Autoclave Technology
- Blank colour: Carbon Metal twill – upper butt: – unground UD carbon upper tip
- Factory Finish: Fuji Titanium K Guides
- Tied in metallic blue and jet black
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between top two guides
- Century carbon reducer available as optional extra
- Century sliding reel seat with integrated Coaster
- Century partition rod case
The Century Metal C3 Low Diameter Beachcaster is available as a fully rigged rod, or as a blank for adding your own hardware.
You may also like...