The Tip Tornado LD (Low Diameter) is just 0.74” (18.8mm) wide at the butt however its potential is huge. It has been summarized as a rod that casts all styles, casts a wide range of weights, is slim, portable, good from the rocks on mixed ground, responsive on smooth open beaches, will protect worm baits at full tilt and will pretty much be a stick that can be just taken out fishing OR casting or both. It handles fast lateral current, casts effortlessly weights from 80g to 150g plus baits. A whole group of Century technologies working in unison enable this remarkable rod to operate so successfully and the feedback from anglers who already own this rod – is very positive.
A less “tippy” tip than its closely related cousin the Super Match LD and a truly versatile rod for so many applications.
- Gearbox Design butt and Autoclave Technology
- Blank colour: 2×2 carbon twill – upper butt: 3k-1k carbon lower tip – unground UD carbon upper tip
- Factory Finish: Fuji Titanium K Guides
- Tied in metallic purple and jet black
- Marine grade etched stainless steel trim bands – upper and lower butt.)
- Japanese shrink rubber (JSR) handle
- JSR rubber separator grip on lower tip and upper butt
- 3M Reflective tape between top two guides
- Century sliding reel seat with integrated Coaster
- Century partition rod case
The Tip Tornado Low Diameter Beachcaster is available as a fully rigged rod, or as a blank to fit with your own hardware.
You may also like...