The reliability of both the original XK55 pole and then later the XK55-2 pole was quickly proven and they were considered by many to be the best 16-strong carp competition poles on the market. Now this third generation XK55-3 is longer and lighter but just as strong and incorporates many new innovative features, such as long-wear ‘Maximus Wrap’ joints and ‘Depth-Line’ markers on all kits. The top kits have also been improved to give you even more control when playing fish – Middy call it the ‘Ultra-Control’ system and there is now an ‘Ultra-Control’ Phantom light grey kit in the package, designed for when the fish are likely to be spooked by the kit being over-head. A clever parallel 3rd called the ‘Adaptive Q’ allows you to use the kits at the new shorter length or the longer original length. All kits and sections are still compatible with the previous XK55 and XK55-2 models. The sections have a new ‘Spine-Line’ aligner insignia and the popular DNS distance numbering system is retained. The pole is built using new four layer Quad carbon technology to give super rigidity and strength.
INCLUDED FREE: Max16 Pro 3-Kit in the pole, as well as 4 ‘Ultra-Control’ two-kits, an ‘Ultra-Control’ Phantom kit, a Cupp kit (6 additional kits total), a Short 4th, an ‘Adaptive Q’ short parallel 3rd, a ‘Safe-Zone Pro’ 11.5/13m reversible mini-butt, a ‘Safe-Zone Pro’ 14.5/16m reversible mini-butt (16.5m package only), plus a holdall from the MX-Series luggage range.
- New: ‘Quad’ carbon technology macromolecular structure with three covalent bonds
- New: ‘Maximus Wrap’ on the joints to increase pole length and durability
- New: ‘Spineline’ aligner system sections and kits
- ‘DNS’ distance number system on butts for totally precise fishing
- ‘HKD’ providing stability and consistency in extreme temperatures
- ‘VC-X’ high pressure carbon curing
- ‘S-Slide’ micro-ground fast-shipping surface
- ‘CKB’ colour keyed bush-fit bands on all kits
- New: ‘Depth-Line’ markers on all kits
- Pull-It reinforcement on the fourth and all kits
- New: Dome Top Protection System on the 4th, 5th and mini butts
- Balance ratio 29.8N at 13m with Max16 Pro 3-Kit fitted
- Weighs only 792g @13m
- Kits and bag worth over £560/€700 included free
You may also like...